Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/11/16 19:42:51 UTC

Netbeans plugin status

I want to know if the netbeans plugin is currently stable to use with
current versions of OpenOffice 3.4 and Netbeans 7.2 and if there are any
known bugs that I should be aware during installation and such.

Do we need to have the OpenOffice SDK available?

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: Netbeans plugin status

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 11/16/12 7:42 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I want to know if the netbeans plugin is currently stable to use with
> current versions of OpenOffice 3.4 and Netbeans 7.2 and if there are any
> known bugs that I should be aware during installation and such.

I haven't used it with NetBeans 7.2 yet, I am not sure about the current
status. Try it out.

> Do we need to have the OpenOffice SDK available?

yes, you always need an installed office and the SDK

Juergen