Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Donie Kelly <do...@tecnomen.ie> on 2002/06/17 12:09:37 UTC

RE: Configuring SSL for Tomcat 4.0

Was the splash page working before you added the SSL stuff? If it was I'm
not sure what the problem is. Comment out the SLL stuff and see if it works.

Can "localhost" be resolved on windows? Try it in a command window first.
Check the logs in %TOMCAT_HOME%/logs. Delete the log before you start and
have a look after the request is complete. It may shed some light.

Donie

Posted by phani <ph...@vqindia.com>.
Hi Donie,

Every thing is working fine except ssl.
ie i am able to get the file using http://localhost:8080/
and http://192.168.1.110:8080/
for both the url i am getting the tomcat home page.

Thanks for the help
phani