Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 13:06:17 UTC

Re: [Axis2] MTOM Server Side Working

Wow.. Keep up the good work... :)

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

[Axis2] Including headers, making it easy

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
As of now, If one wants to use OM or SOAP, he/she needs to include a
lengthy list of headers to use the APIs in the respective headers.
To help users with this, I propose that we have few main headers that
would reduce the number of inclusions required.

However, we already have, axis2_soap.h axis2_om.h etc. that define
constants.
I propose that we move those to axis2_soap_const.h axis2_om_const.h.
Then we can use axis2_soap.h, axis2_om.h as convenient headers.

Thoughts please....
Samisa...