Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/22 15:08:22 UTC

Workeffort calender Question

Hi All
I want to ask something about calenders is workeffort
First of all Can Create more than calender per user login?
when I go to workeffort then calender section
I want to create different calenders

Assume the case that I have a school where there are for example different
teachers and different labs to be used and such things so I need multiple
calenders

is there any suggestions how can I manage this?

I know that I can add other parties to calender as calender attendee, so as
far as I'm correct that role is all over the calender not a certain event
correct?
and if I added someone as a calender attendee this means that the events
will automatically be added to his/her calender?
Thanks in advance

Re: Workeffort calender Question

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
You could make the labs facilities, and then assign the facilities to
the appropriate work efforts. The idea is to set up these kinds of
relationships, and then filter work efforts based on the relationships.

-Adrian