Posted to user@roller.apache.org by abhay srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/27 16:04:59 UTC

How to show message archive on basis of month

Hello,
    I was wondering how do I show message archive of blogs for each month ?

Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote: On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:28 AM,   wrote:
> I would like to use the values of "Icon" and "About your blog" in a theme with are defined in the general setings of a blog.
>
>  Unfortunately i could not find wow!
>  Please help, thx.

Oops, we did not cover those in the template guide. We'll have to fix
that (https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1711).

Those are properties of the Weblog object, you can access them via the
Page Model like so:

   $model.weblog.about
   $model.weblog.iconPath

Or via a Weblog object like this:

   $weblog.about
   $weblog.iconPath

- Dave

---------------------------------

Database tables

Posted by abhay srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com>.
What all database tables get populated when you one
registers on Roller ?

---
Winners don't Quit,Quitters don't Win

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: How to show message archive on basis of month

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 10:04 AM, abhay srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     I was wondering how do I show message archive of blogs for each month ?

Roller does not support fetching blogs by month, but it is possible to
extend Roller to support this if you have Java development skills.

Check out the response I just posted today to Odelya YomTov-Glick
(Roller dev mailing list) on the same topic.

- Dave