Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by lo...@ubs.com on 2003/06/12 17:24:06 UTC

[juddi-Users] URLType and accessPoint values are swapped

Steve,

I was wondering if the problem of the swapped values has been fixed or if someone is working on it.  I'm using jUDDI with Microsoft's UDDI SDK and an exception is thrown because an actual url is not a valid URLType.

Thanks,

Loren

 ------------------------

 Hmmm...

 In the process of working this one out I came across problem with
 'accessPoint' in the jUDDI response below ...

 <accessPoint
 URLType="http://localhost:8080/rainservice/RainAccessorService">http</ac
 cessPoint>

 It looks as though the URLType and element values (http) are being
 swapped someplace (this is also an XML Schema bug and may cause Castor
 to barf). Of course, this may have just been a data problem.

 Steve

Posted by Anou Manavalan <an...@trysybase.com>.
Loren,

Can you try to get the new files from CVS and try to see if this is fixed ?
We just finished a lot of schema fixes, this may probably be one of them.

regards,
-Anou