Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 21:56:38 UTC

URL for Planet in 3.1?

What's the URL for Roller Planet in 3.1?  It used to be /planet.do, but that
no longer works - it just routes me to the blog I have configured as the
"front" one.

Thanks,

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: URL for Planet in 3.1?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 2/9/07, Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I'm assuming I need to create a "planet" theme that's similar to the
> "frontpage" them to display something like the old planet allowed?

Right. You should be able to use the new front-page theme as a starting point.

- Dave

Re: URL for Planet in 3.1?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.

--