Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/01 15:30:53 UTC

generating interface for client-stub using WSDL2JAVA in AXIS2

Hi, all,

I am new to AXIS2, I could not find a way to make the
generated client-stub class to implement an Java
interface. (Server side has that capability and AXIS 1
has that feature)

Thanks

John

Re: incorrect code generated for custom exception by Axis2 WSDL2JAVA using Jibx mapping

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you attach the generated code please ?

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: incorrect code generated for custom exception by Axis2 WSDL2JAVA using Jibx mapping

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
I am attaching the generated files here.

Thanks

John

http://mail.yahoo.com

incorrect code generated for custom exception by Axis2 WSDL2JAVA using Jibx mapping

Re: generating interface for client-stub using WSDL2JAVA in AXIS2

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
I have not heard anything yet.

I am trying to make the client-stub class to implement
an interface, so I don't have to reference client-stub
class directly in my application class, instead, I can
always use the interface and use spring to inject the
stub class at run time.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

John