Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/05/01 11:47:38 UTC

[MENTORS] please vote on the release (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7)

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Fabian Christ
<ch...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...I would like to close this vote soon, that is tomorrow. So please, if
> you have not done yet, vote for our first release....

Having more votes from mentors, in particular (and/or Incubator PMC
members if any are listening), would be useful before we move the vote
to the general@incubator.a.o list.

-Bertrand

Re: [MENTORS] please vote on the release (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
I'll be able to review tomorrow AM