Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/27 03:44:37 UTC

How to locate the plugin at execute time

Hello,

I package my plugin to include all the native files (ie dll), at
runtime, I will need to locate the plugin it self and extract the
native stuff out.

What is the conventional way to locate the plugin?

Thanks

-Dan

Re: How to locate the plugin at execute time

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
ummm, i totally forgot the plugin is in the classpath :-)

sorry for the noice

-Dan