Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@inet.hr> on 2003/04/25 13:14:53 UTC

jk2 errors using new jmx enhancements.

Hi,

Since Costin changed some jk2 classes to use the jmx, now to start the
TC from webserver I need to put the:
following to vm, just as we needed to add the commons-logging when
dropped the stderr.

classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/bin/tomcat-jni.jar
classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/bin/bootstrap.jar
classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/commons-logging.jar
classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/commons-modeler.jar
classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/jmx.jar

And there are still few stack traces.

So we'll need some smarter mechanism for TomcatStarter and AprImpl.

The TomcatStarter has to be the single class like LauncherBootstrap
without AprImpl.
The AprImpl should be a true singleton class without any refence to
other classes. The main problems are the MsgContext and JKHandler, so if
they can be dropped from AprImpl, then those problems would not exist.
Think that the creating of JKHandler can be obtained using findClass, or
something like that.

MT.