Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/20 21:04:28 UTC

Is there something like this for cordova? (a phonegap build feature)

On phonegap build you can add values to the info.plist or
androidManifest.xml from the config.xml, but I didn't see that features
available on cordova

http://phonegap.com/blog/2014/01/30/customizing-your-android-manifest-and-ios-property-list-on-phonegap-build/

I'm not sure if it isn't possible or if it isn't documented, in case it
isn't possible, should we add such feature? In some cases you have to add
some values in the info.plist or androidManifest.xml and the only way is to
create a plugin that writes the values there on install.

Re: Is there something like this for cordova? (a phonegap build feature)

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Jesse, I said that on my last sentence

"the only way is to create a plugin that writes the values there on
install."

But I think it's a bit overkill to create a dummy plugin just to add values
to that files, and as phonegap build has a way of doing this, and I think
telerik platform too, shouldn't we add such feature?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.