Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmland <qi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 06:47:52 UTC

I want to put extra info as jms head property when the message deliver to the deadletter queue

my xml file like this:
 <camel:route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler" >
        <camel:from uri="WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:from>
         <camel:transacted></camel:transacted>
         <camel:process ref="testProcess"></camel:process>
         <camel:to uri="WMQ:TestQ2?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:to>
   </camel:route>

<camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler"
        type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"
        useOriginalMessage="true">
        <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"
                redeliveryDelay="100" />
        </camel:errorHandler>
I want to put the uri "WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true" as a jms head property
when the message  deliver to deadletter queue.Or add the uri to the message
body before deliver to deadletter queue.
what could i do ,any suggestion?

Re: I want to put extra info as jms head property when the message deliver to the deadletter queue

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:45 AM, cmland <qi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if all the jms in DEADQ comes from one route , the way you said is
> useful,but  actually all the jms comes from different routes,I want to get
> route's  first endpoint  uri , and then I can know which route occur
> exception and i can retry the message.

See the getFromEndpoint() and getFromRouteId() methods on Exchange,
which has the details you are looking for.

> 2012/2/22 Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <
> ml-node+s465427n5504248h18@n5.nabble.com>
>
>> Use another route as your dead letter channel, and then in that route,
>> you can add details to the message, and then send it to the actual
>> DLQ.
>>
>> deadLetterUri="direct:myDLQ"
>>

>> <route>
>>   <from uri="direct:myDLQ"/>
>>   <!-- add stuff to your message here -->
>>   <!-- and now send to the real dead letter queue -->
>>   <to uri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"/>
>> </route>
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:47 AM, cmland <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5504248&i=0>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > my xml file like this:
>> >  <camel:route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler" >
>> >        <camel:from uri="WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:from>
>> >         <camel:transacted></camel:transacted>
>> >         <camel:process ref="testProcess"></camel:process>
>> >         <camel:to uri="WMQ:TestQ2?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:to>
>> >   </camel:route>
>> >
>> > <camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler"
>> >        type="DeadLetterChannel"
>> > deadLetterUri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"
>> >        useOriginalMessage="true">
>> >        <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"
>> >                redeliveryDelay="100" />
>> >        </camel:errorHandler>
>> > I want to put the uri "WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true" as a jms head
>> property
>> > when the message  deliver to deadletter queue.Or add the uri to the
>> message
>> > body before deliver to deadletter queue.
>> > what could i do ,any suggestion?
>> >
>> > --
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5504248&i=1>
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

>> .
>> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com

Posted by cmland <qi...@gmail.com>.