Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Gresh <dg...@lle.rochester.edu> on 2007/02/08 20:51:51 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 compatibility with jdk1.6

Hi,

I've searched through the Tomcat site a bunch and the Java site (and
Google), but I can't find anything that tells me Tomcat 4.0 will work
with j2se6. I know Tomcat 4 won't work with the JSP 2 specs, but I'm
unsure of the j2se specs. If anyone could give me a simple answer ("yes
Tomcat 4.0 supports j2se6" will suffice), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: Tomcat 4.0 compatibility with jdk1.6 -- SOLVED

Posted by Daniel Gresh <dg...@lle.rochester.edu>.
Daniel Gresh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've searched through the Tomcat site a bunch and the Java site (and
> Google), but I can't find anything that tells me Tomcat 4.0 will work
> with j2se6. I know Tomcat 4 won't work with the JSP 2 specs, but I'm
> unsure of the j2se specs. If anyone could give me a simple answer
> ("yes Tomcat 4.0 supports j2se6" will suffice), I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Sry, I just found in the Tomcat manual that Tomcat 4 will work with any
JDK with JDK1.2 compatibility.