Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/05/01 15:59:34 UTC

[Fortress] Request access to rights to Fortress JIRA issues

Hello,

Currently I cannot assign issues to myself that were created by someone else.  Requesting this right for issues in the Fortress project.

Thanks

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org

Re: [Fortress] Request access to rights to Fortress JIRA issues

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 01/05/15 15:59, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi,

> Currently I cannot assign issues to myself that were created by someone else.  Requesting this right for issues in the Fortress project.

I made you administrator of the FC JIRA, so you may be able to assign
issues to yoruself.

Just tell me if it's not working.