Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoffrey Rowell <gr...@ctp.com> on 2000/01/10 20:18:36 UTC

Problems building javadocs

I was attempting to build the javadocs for the 1/10 CVS copy of
Cocoon. I got the latest versions of everything (including Ant). The
darn thing runs through in a few seconds, but doesn't produce
anything. I've done it manually, for now.

Has anyone else seen this?

Geoff

Here's the output:

C:\usr\xml-cocoon>java org.apache.tools.ant.Main -buildfile build.xml
javadocs
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java Version: 1.2
Project base dir set to: C:\usr\xml-cocoon
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: prepare-src
Replacing @@version@@ --> 1.6-dev
Replacing @@year@@ --> 1999-2000
Executing Target: javadocs
Created dir: C:\usr\xml-cocoon\build\javadocs
Generating Javadoc
Parsing source files for packages (will take a while)
Javadoc execution
Completed in 5 seconds

Geoffrey B. Rowell
Cambridge Technology Partners, Inc.