Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/12 19:49:05 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] Default selection for Table

Hi Sivakumar,

Once you have a RowKeySet object you just need to add the index of the row
you want to be selected. For example, you can do:

RowKeySet seleccion = new RowKeySetImpl();
seleccion.add(0);

for the first row to be selected.

HTH,

-- Rafa

PD: This should be sent to Trinidad's mailing list, as it could be useful to
other people.

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Can you send your java and jsp code so we can see what exactly is not
working? I have been able to select the first entry in a table without any
problems.

-R

Posted by Sivakumar2 D <si...@tcs.com>.
Rafa, Hi

Many Thanks...!

I got the default selected radio button. The small change is:

seleccio.add("0");

Now everything is fine, thanks for the valuable guidance.

Posted by Sivakumar2 D <si...@tcs.com>.
Rafa Perez, Hi