Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by 饶军民 <ra...@amberdata.cn> on 2019/11/29 09:31:49 UTC

how could oak disable auto-reindexing the whole mongodb databases?

Hi,

Our product developed based on OAK,but when we publish and works with 100000000 nodes(mongodb), &nbsp;the oak often happends to triggers auto-reindexing the whole mongodb databases. This is unexpected and very slow, take up 1.7days.

So&nbsp;how can I&nbsp;disable&nbsp;oak to do auto-reindexing the whole mongodb databases? where the ”switcher/key"?

My mongodb environment:
{"_id":{$regex:"oak:index/solr"}}&nbsp;
reindex =false&nbsp;

I look forward very much to your replies&amp;helps.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Robin

&nbsp;