Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de> on 2008/11/27 11:56:22 UTC

Re: empty columns on multi-column-page ( Developer needed)

Dear FOP Developer,

As stated in my previous mail, we need a fop extension to deactivate the column balancer in a multi-column layout with wide blocks. On pages containing a wide block (span="all"), all columns after the first column should be empty above the wide block. A wide block in a column after the first column should move to the next page.

Since we need a solution no later than Friday, Dec. 5th, 2008 we are looking for outside resources (meaning you) having enough experience and time at hand to implement this extension (and get it committed to trunk) for us. So if you can help us, please contact me with a rough estimate when you could provide the solution and how much it would cost us. I'll wait for your response until Monday, Dec. 1st, 2008 12:00 GMT.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------