Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2005/05/23 15:03:24 UTC

[Fwd: Some Thoughts on Ant 1.3 and 2.0]

This is just something I have in my archive from long ago, discussion on
what was needed for Ant 1.3 and up.

I note that some of them, like XML docs, are still on the todo list :(

Posted by Alexey Solofnenko <tr...@gmail.com>.
I would also add parallel executor.

- Alexey.
--
Alexey N. Solofnenko trelony at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>
home: http://trelony.cjb.net/

Re: [Fwd: Some Thoughts on Ant 1.3 and 2.0]

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2005, Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>This is just something I have in my archive from long ago,
>>discussion on what was needed for Ant 1.3 and up.
>

> Someday I'll go and dig out a five year old mail to hold against you
> ;-)

pick one where I dont understand properties, or why you cant have two
attributes with the same name. Come to think of it, I still dont
understand why the latter is the case...

Re: [Fwd: Some Thoughts on Ant 1.3 and 2.0]

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.