Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Lucilla Chalmer <lu...@pinterest.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/14 20:39:42 UTC

Use add support for using dropwizard metrics

Hello all,

I'd like to add support for using dropwizard metrics
<https://metrics.dropwizard.io/4.0.0/> and was wondering if there are any
caveats or if anybody else is already working on this.

--
*Lucilla Chalmer*
*Pinterest | Ads Onsite Reporting*

Re: Use add support for using dropwizard metrics

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
The only caveat I could think of is whether/how it would integrate with the
existing metrics emitter system (Emitter, ServiceEmitter, LoggingEmitter, &
friends). I am not too familiar with Dropwizard so I don't have much to say
about how the integration could work.