Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 09:59:01 UTC

[GSoC] Fwd: Wrap-Up phase and final evaluations

Darren, Ian, Seif,

See the message below. Final evaluations will be entered by 8/21

Pencil down is right now (till 18), so it's time to wrap up.

It would be great to see a slide deck that summarizes your work this summer or some nice wrap-up/blog post about your experience.

Cheers,

-Sebastien

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [GSoC] Fwd: Wrap-Up phase and final evaluations

Posted by Darren Brogan <br...@darrenbrogan.ie>.
Hey,

I write a blog post on my experiences of the summer

http://brogand93.blogspot.ie/2014/08/the-summer-of-code.html

Darren

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Hi