Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "David A. Bartmess" <di...@edingo.net> on 2002/05/03 22:42:05 UTC

mod_jk2 errors in httpd.conf

OK, now that I've got the mod_jk.so compiled, I'm having troubles
getting my httpd.conf to pass the configtest.

Believe me, I'm reading all the docs and FAQs I can find, but all of
them say the same thing "put it in the LoadModule and AddModule
statements"... arghhh I've done that, re-checked it, and it still won't
work...

Can someone point me to some docs or info on this?

Error:
Syntax error on line 241 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `jk_module' in file
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_jk2.so:
/usr/local/apache2/lib/libapr.so.0: undefined symbol: jk_module

httpd.conf:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk2.so
AddModule mod_jk2.c

<IfModule mod_jk2.c>
JkWorkersFile /usr/local/tomcat4/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile     /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    debug

JKMount /*.jsp ajp13
</IfModule>

David A. Bartmess IT Samaritans
Helping Non-Profits Achieve Technical Excellence Software Configuration
Manager / Sr. Software Developer eDingo.net