Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 00:12:13 UTC

R1.1 build from a clean repo, was Fwd: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.1-incubating (RC2)

Was anyone sucessful on building the source distribution starting from
a clean maven repo ?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Just in case others see the same issue I was seeing, I have attached a
patch for TUSCANY-1998
BTW, did you have a straight clean build on the first try ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1998