Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Troels Rossing <tr...@qualiware.com> on 2002/11/13 08:23:40 UTC

How to initialize a DOMNodeFilter - PS mailarchive access?

Hi

As expected, parsing an un-initialized pointer to a filter.

How do I create a DOMNodeFilter?

Can't find any create functions that return a filter, and since the
DOMNodeFilter class is abstract how do I then initialize it??

DOMNodeFilter *filt ;

m_TreeWalker = m_DOMDocument->createTreeWalker(m_RootNode,
DOMNodeFilter::SHOW_ALL, filt, true);

Troels Rossing

PS: Anyone know how to get access to the archive (down for maintenance
on web for 2 days now - tried xerces-c-dev-get.100_200@xml.apache.org,
but got only empty messages back).

www.Qualiware.com

Re: How to initialize a DOMNodeFilter - PS mailarchive access?

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Troels Rossing" <tr...@qualiware.com> writes:

> PS: Anyone know how to get access to the archive (down for
> maintenance on web for 2 days now - tried
> xerces-c-dev-get.100_200@xml.apache.org, but got only empty messages
> back).

I currently use the archive at MARC:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xerces-c-dev&r=1&w=2

Cheers,
jas.

Re: How to initialize a DOMNodeFilter - PS mailarchive access?

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	you have to define the filter. Derive from the class and override
the acceptNode method.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com