Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lukas Ruetz <lu...@gmx.at> on 2014/09/12 14:15:24 UTC

T5.3.7 JS clash of prototypejs 1.7 and Google Maps 3.18

Hi all,

after the last new version of Google Maps (3.18) I've noticed problems
and JS-errors on my pages. Finally I found this bug entry which says
that this is actually a problem of prototypejs 1.7
https://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=7067

As a workaround I've packed tapestry-core.jar with prototypejs 1.7.2
what seems to work, but I wanted to ask here if I have to expect any
tapestry-related problems with this change?

Are there any plans to update prototypejs to 1.7.2 in T5.3.8?

thanks,
Lukas