Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk> on 2002/09/26 14:39:04 UTC

Failed to retrieve user 'anon': ORA-00904: invalid column name

Hi there!
I'm moving from 1.4b1 to night build 22-9-2002 working with ORACLE 8.17 and
I'm getting this exception when starting JetSpeed:

Horrible Exception: org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.LoginException:
Failed to get anonymous user:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.UserException: Failed to retrieve user
'anon': ORA-00904: invalid column name OBJECTDATA

I've checked sql scripts of these versions, are equal and OBJECTDATA collumn
is of course present in db. Anon user is also present in the db. Then I
found post from David Sean Taylor ( 21 Aug 2002 -
http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg05377.html )
that says:

"This is a bug from a patch I committed a while back. It doesn't work on
Oracle for some reason, but seems to work on Hypersonic.
I will roll it back out now and try to resolve the bug later..."

Can you tell me what's the progress about this issue ?
How can I solve this problem ?

Thank you very much.
$kala.