Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Michael Bailly <mb...@linagora.com> on 2014/12/11 10:38:40 UTC

Proposals for the call for logo

     Hello there,

as this is my first post, I start by presenting myself briefly. I'm a
geek, working in a french open source software company. We are all about
collaboration and communication software.
I see in Apache James a great software, modular and scalable; that's why
for 1 year now I hired developers to work on it (mainly for now the
cassandra mailbox). I'm hoping to have a second developer soon to help
resolving issues on the road to 3.0... We'll see :)

Here is a link where you'll find some proposals for the new James logo:
https://github.com/linagora/james-call-for-logo , I didn't understood
how to add them to the "call for logo" tab on the james homepage.

Hope you'll like them, or at least one of them...

Michael BAILLY
Manager Equipe OpenPaaS

Tel: 06 60 30 21 16
LINAGORA, 80 rue Roque de Fillol - 92800 PUTEAUX

Re: Proposals for the call for logo

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Please open a jira and attach there the images. We need vector sources
for this (not only png). I will then publish on the web site.