Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/04/10 11:29:59 UTC

Re: compiler options docs requested on twitter

 Hi,

just added two pages to docs: Compiler and Compiler Options

It's a first draft, so review by other will be very appreciated to check
both structure of the pages.

This is more important in compiler options since although structure is
important, the description of each option examples could be wrong in some
point.

I used Josh AS3&MXML wiki as reference, that is very cool, but since is
done for asconfigc, maybe my translation for command line could not be
always right.

I added maven configuration too, that use to be taken from examples so that
should be right.

I think this page is very important for people coming son we should take
care of it towards reaching 1.0

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: compiler options docs requested on twitter

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

many thanks! I'll be adding more options as I can. As well others are
invited to maintain this document since will be a useful reference for the
rest of us.

Thanks!

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
Have updated the second document. Nice addition, @Carlos Rovira