Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/02/17 17:50:18 UTC

Reminder about Hangout procedures

Hey Everybody,

Please make sure that any discussions from the Hangout are reported back to
the mailing list.  Let's start having a policy that the first agenda item
for each meeting is who will generate meeting minutes and make sure to
always have those reported to the list.

thanks,
Jacques

Re: Reminder about Hangout procedures

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Couldn't agree more on this.

I would not be able to make it to the hangout today. It would be great if
someone can volunteer today and I would volunteer next week onwards.

Regards