Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ruediger Herrmann <ru...@gmx.de> on 2005/02/26 19:19:04 UTC

OJB.properties & Eclipse & Custom location

Hello World,

I am pretty sure, this question was posted before, though I couldn't find
it anywhere, moreover this is maybe actually a Eclipse question...
Here I go:

I'm using OJB in a Eclipse plugin and want to place my OJB.properties in
a "config" directory wich is a sub-directory of the plugin.

I understand that I must override the location with System.setProperty
("OJB.properties", ... ). The override itself works, but the various
versions I tried never point to the right absolute path.
To be more accurate: how do I convert a path wich is relative to the
Eclipse plugin root path to an absolute path;)

A hint where to put the OJB.properties file (in my Eclipse plugin!)
without overriding the location would serve as well...

Regards
Rüdiger Herrmann

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Re: OJB.properties & Eclipse & Custom location

Posted by Gildas Le Quéré <gi...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Hermann,

Add OJB.properties to the classpath in your application launcher (RUN>select
the classpath tab>Advanced>select Add folder and select your OJB.properties
folder).

regards

Gildas