Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 07:31:57 UTC

[VOTE] release of myfaces test 1.0.4

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.4 release of Apache
MyFaces Test out.

Note these artifacts are necessary to start the release of
myfaces core 2.0.8 and 2.1.2.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.test" v1.0.4  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to nexus repository [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Please take a look at the "1.0.4" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-046/org/apache/myfaces/test/
    https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/myfaces/test/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfacestest104binsrc
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310951&version=12317607

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces test 1.0.4

Posted by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Rudy

--
Rudy De Busscher
http://www.c4j.be

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces test 1.0.4

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces test 1.0.4

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jakob

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leo,