Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by ines DNSCE <dn...@live.fr> on 2009/12/29 14:56:30 UTC

Ibator generate incomplete bean

Ibatis 2.3.0.677
Abator 1.2.1
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers. Build id: 20090920-1017 Galileo
Oracle 10g
Spring

Hello,

I install Abator and when I generate Ibatis Artifacts, I have problem on 2 of my generated bean: an attribute is missing. For other tables, the bean genarated is ok, but in this case, one attribute is missing. Why I can't have all the attributes of my table oracle in the generated bean ?
I need help to have all the attribute in all my generated bean, because I need the correct beanExample generated and the entire sqlMap generated.

Before, I used Abator, I didn't have this problem. Since I change for Ibator, I have this problem.

With Abator I haved another problem: when I rename columns Oracle (direct in the data base) and I generate Ibatis Artifacts to update my java code, the old column name was always present in generated bean and the new column name was present too. I need to add on abatorConfig.xml <ignorecolumn> of the old column name to go working well.
With my new problem with Ibator, I can't work.

Best regards,

Ines
Nouveau ! Tout Windows Live débarque dans votre téléphone. Voir les Windows phone
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/175819071/direct/01/

Re: Ibator generate incomplete bean

Posted by Guy Rouillier <gu...@burntmail.com>.
On 12/30/2009 8:20 AM, ines DNSCE wrote:

> The reason is that the reading of the given méta data has the right DBA.
> Thus I reads méta data of another plan (schéma) than I waited.
> If I specify the plan for every table, I have no more the problem. On
> the other hand it adds me in prefix the name of the plan, I must be able
> to configure it to ignore the prefix and not to have to specified un
> each table the plan.

With Oracle, a good way to avoid adding schema names to all your table
references is to use public synonyms.

--
Guy Rouillier

Re: Ibator generate incomplete bean

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Try this:

  <property name="ignoreQualifiersAtRuntime" value="true"/>

Jeff Butler

Posted by ines DNSCE <dn...@live.fr>.

From: dnsce-ines@live.fr
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Ibator generate incomplete bean
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:15:16 +0100

The Oracle columns are number(1) and number(8). Ibator don't show me warnings.

> From: jeffgbutler@gmail.com
>
> Usually Ibator will ignore a column only if it encounters an
> unsupported data type.  Ibator should show a warning if that happens.
>
> Unsupported data typed are fairly common with Oracle. Check the data
> types of the missing columns - that might give us a better idea of
> what's wrong.
>
> Jeff Butler

Windows 7 à 35€ pour les étudiants !
http://www.windows-7-pour-les-etudiants.com

RE: Ibator generate incomplete bean

Posted by ines DNSCE <dn...@live.fr>.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

On 12/29/09, ines DNSCE <dn...@live.fr> wrote:

> Ibatis 2.3.0.677
> Abator 1.2.1
> Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers. Build id: 20090920-1017 Galileo
> Oracle 10g
> Spring
>
> Hello,
>
> I install Abator and when I generate Ibatis Artifacts, I have problem on 2
> of my generated bean: an attribute is missing. For other tables, the bean
> genarated is ok, but in this case, one attribute is missing. Why I can't
> have all the attributes of my table oracle in the generated bean ?
> I need help to have all the attribute in all my generated bean, because I
> need the correct beanExample generated and the entire sqlMap generated.
>

> Before, I used Abator, I didn't have this problem. Since I change for
> Ibator, I have this problem.
>
> With Abator I haved another problem: when I rename columns Oracle (direct in
> the data base) and I generate Ibatis Artifacts to update my java code, the
> old column name was always present in generated bean and the new column name
> was present too. I need to add on abatorConfig.xml <ignorecolumn> of the old
> column name to go working well.
> With my new problem with Ibator, I can't work.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ines
> Nouveau ! Tout Windows Live débarque dans votre téléphone. Voir les Windows
> phone
> http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/175819071/direct/01/

--
Sent from my mobile device