Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2008/07/14 08:22:29 UTC

[Studio] New SWTBot version

Hi,

I updated the SWTBot plugins to the latest trunk version (revision 840),
because it contains new features.

Building Studio from command line works as before. In order to compile
and run the test.integration.ui plugin within Eclipse you need to copy
all swtbot plugins from test-integration-ui/resources/test-plugins/ to
your <eclipse-home>/plugins folder.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Re: [Studio] New SWTBot version