Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno PIERRE <bp...@voxmobili.com> on 2003/06/20 11:53:16 UTC

How to get a request parameters as an xml tree?

Hello

when i send
xhtml = <div>Hello</div>

i receive
<parameter name="xhtml">
  <value>&lt;div&gt;Hello&lt;/div&gt;</value>
</parameter>

and i would like to get this as a node not as a string.
Is there an easy way to do this?

thanks.

Re: How to get a request parameters as an xml tree?

Posted by Bruno PIERRE <br...@yahoo.fr>.
here is my sitemap.xmap

      <map:match pattern="request">
        <map:generate type="request"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="*.html">
        <map:aggregate element="page">
          <map:part src="cocoon:/request"/>
          <map:part src="module/{1}.xml"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/request_reorganize.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

In the XML generated by by the pattern "request" i have:

&lt;div&gt;Hello&lt;/div&gt;

And so at each further step.

but i want <div>Hello</div> without rebuilding it because the only way i see
to do it (with my capabilities) is a recursives template XSL and i know it
will be very hard.

Re: How to get a request parameters as an xml tree?

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
Can you tell some more ?

Is it from an xsp, or an xsl page ?