Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2024/04/08 08:48:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Wei Lee

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow has invited Wei Lee to become a committer and
we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Wei has been contributing for a number of months he also participated a lot in discussions and decisions
on many aspects of Airflow but also helps a lot our users and contributors on Slack, Github, Discussions.

I am looking forward to what the future holds with Wei becoming the committer,

Congratulations Jens, and welcome onboard!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity. A PMC member helps manage and guide
the direction of the project.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Wei Lee

Posted by Pankaj Koti <pa...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Many congratulations, Wei 🥳👏🏽👏🏽

Very well done and well deserved!!

Posted by Phani Kumar <ph...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations Wei , very well deserved !

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei, well deserved

Posted by utkarsh sharma <ut...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei! :)