Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Petecg_76 <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2005/02/15 12:53:19 UTC

Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Hi,

I am designing a Web service that will have to send/receive one or more
VCards in soap request/response messages.

I have not much knowledge about encoding but as far as I've read, I may use
MIME, DIME encodings. Anyone experienced in this??

I was wondering whether using attachments in SOAP or not, i.e. actually
embedding the VCard in the soap messages.

Can I already use SOAP Attachments in Axis C++. Is there any doc I may
follow to put some light in this?

Thanks a lot?

Pete

Re: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
May be you can embed it as base64 string.

Samisa...

RE: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

RE: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Re: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++