Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Jakub Stransky <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/15 13:22:42 UTC

Capacity scheduler properties

Hello,

I am configuring capacity scheduler all seems ok but I cannot find what is
the meaning of the following property

yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.unfunded.capacity

I just found that everywhere is set to 50 and description is "No
description".

Can anybody clarify or point to where to find relevant documentation?

Thx
Jakub

Re: Capacity scheduler properties

Posted by Fabio <an...@gmail.com>.
Actually this made me curious, but I don't see any reference to that
specific conf entry in the doc, at least at a first text search.
Since the Hortonworks' appears to be the only real documentation, I
would suggest you to download the source code and find where and how
that particular parameter is used in there (unfortunately, it is often
the only way).
It must be a new entry in the config of the CS, so hopefully it will
have a better description in the next versions of Hadoop.

Regards

Fabio

Posted by Fabio <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabio <an...@gmail.com>.