Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Benjamin Roth <be...@jaumo.com> on 2016/11/09 15:17:37 UTC

Log traces of debug logs

Hi!

Is there a way to tell logback to log the trace of a debug log? The
background is that i'd like to know from where a table flush is triggered.

Thanks guys!

Re: Log traces of debug logs

Posted by Benjamin Roth <be...@jaumo.com>.
I don't want to change the log level. I want to add a trace to the log entry

Re: Log traces of debug logs

Posted by Vladimir Yudovin <vl...@winguzone.com>.
Hi,

you can change log level with nodetool setlogginglevel command

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Hosted Cloud Cassandra
Launch your cluster in minutes.

---- On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 10:17:37 -0500Benjamin Roth &lt;benjamin.roth@jaumo.com&gt; wrote ----