Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alireza Eskandari <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/07/26 14:11:46 UTC

database high availability

Hi everybody,
Do anyone have any practical experience with multi master (active/active) database cluster for CloudStack?
If yes, what is best practices and suggestions?

BTW, what is cloudstack-mysql-ha-xxx.rpm? How can I use it? It seems that there is no official document for it.
Regards,
Alireza

Re: database high availability

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Alireza,

I'd suggest you review this document for more information on what is currently supported and has been tested:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34838207

- Si