Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John McMillan <jm...@southernlightfiber.com> on 2005/12/08 20:20:42 UTC

spamassassin --lint

Hello all,

I've recently inherited a spamassassin implementation, and I'm looking
to update some of the rules. Reading directions I found I should run
"spamassassin -lint"  beforehand to verify the current rulest. It's
failing, but doesn't appear to be failing on the rules. At the very end
of the run, it gives the following error:

Driver has not implemented the disconnect_all method. at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/DBI.pm line 575

END failed--call queue aborted.

I'm having a little trouble tracking down exactly what is causing the
error, and was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the
right direction.

Ripping it out and reinstalling the bits-n-pieces is an option, but not
one I like. Any help would be very appreciated.

Kind Regards,

John

SpamAssassin version 3.0.3 running on Perl version 5.8.5

mysql-server-3.23.58-16

perl-DBD-MySQL-2.9003-5