Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by aaaaa <aa...@mytrashmail.com> on 2008/10/06 14:37:48 UTC

how to add activemq to little-g?

hi all,
how do I add activemq broker to little-g?
I used ./deploy.sh search-plugins
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/ , but
it tried also to install systemdb and other stuff and eventually failed...

thanks.

Re: Spring framework

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Oct 24, 2008, at 8:13 AM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)
wrote:

> Any plans to upgrade the Spring Framework to the latest version?  We
> are
> trying to run the latest version of Mule from mulesource as an
> application in the Geronimo container but there are conflicts with the
> Spring Framework versions. Mule is currently running Spring Framework
> 2.5.

You could considerably speed the upgrade if you would try building
geronimo with the upgraded spring version and see if there are any
obvious problems and if the old spring copy is pulled in by a
dependency we haven't excluded.

The spring version is in the root pom as a property.  Assuming the
build succeeds, check the geronimo repo to make sure only the
specified spring version is included.

Please open a jira with the upgrade request and your results.

Many thanks
david jencks

Spring framework

Re: how to add activemq to little-g?

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is also fixed in 2.1 branch now (see comments to the JIRA for
details), so this scenario should work with the incoming 2.1.4
release.

Lin

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
I took a quick look at the file and I see the repository addition made by
Donald.  Could you elaborate on why you believe the file isn't updated?

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:58 AM, aaaaa <aa...@mytrashmail.com> wrote:

> looks like this file wasn't updated yet...
>

> Lin Sun-2 wrote:
> >
> > No, you dont need any change on your side.   Just gave a bit more time
> > (can be a few hours or a day) to see the
> > http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/geronimo-plugins.xml
> > got updated then try your scenario.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Lin
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM, aaaaa <aa...@mytrashmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> 1 ./deploy.sh search-plugins
> >> http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/
> >> 2 I choose to install broker and resource adapter like:
> >> Install Services [enter a comma separated list of numbers or 'q' to
> >> quit]:
> >> 60,63
> >>

> >> I can see the new file geronimo-plugins.xml.000 at
> >> http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/ .
> >> do I need any changes on my side? shoud I reference new file somehow?
> >> I'm still getting" Could not find
> >> org.apache.activemq/activemq-core/4.1.2-G647819/jar in any repo".
> >>
> >> thanks.
> >>

> >> --
> Nabble.com.

~Jason Warner

Re: how to add activemq to little-g?

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
I think the file is already updated, as I saw the private repo is
already added to the default-repository (at the bottom of the file).
Looks like adding it to the default repo doesn't work.   I'll
investigate and get back to you.

Lin

Posted by aaaaa <aa...@mytrashmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Yes I saw that.  Thanks.

aaaaa, Please let us know if you still observes any prob with your scenario.

Lin

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
#1 should be fixed within an hour, as I updated the geronimo-plugin.xml

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,