Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Santiago Urrizola <ch...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/09/09 17:10:39 UTC

Charset problem

Hi, i work with J2-M4 and have a problem (i think) with the charset. In many
links on the left menu, i  have something like this B?squeda Avanzada, i
change the charset to ISO-8859-1 ) (in psml, and folder.metadata, and
decorator.top) but the ú or ó or í dosnt appears, i change the charset in
the media type too.
Thanks a lot.
Santiago

Posted by Santiago Urrizola <ch...@yahoo.com.ar>.
but i dont know what file it is ...
the decorator.top ... the psml who containts the porlet .. the .jsp ... ??

Re: Charset problem

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.

Re: Charset problem

Posted by Santiago Urrizola <ch...@yahoo.com.ar>.