Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Reza Aliakbari <Re...@pdpsoft.com> on 2002/11/19 08:03:36 UTC

When I use enctype="multipart/form-data" ...

Dears,

When I use enctype="multipart/form-data" for my form enctype, I lose
My parameter for example I use below codes :

In Action :
    DynaActionForm dynaForm = (DynaActionForm)form;
    dynaForm.set( "dispatch", "update" );

In Jsp :
  <logic:equal parameter="dispatch" value="update" >
 </logic:equal>

if my form enctype is multipart/form-data I can't see my submit button.
Please help me how can I solve this problem.

Thanks.

Re: When I use enctype="multipart/form-data" ...

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Reza,

Assuming you hit the Action, update the form, and then forward to the JSP,
shouldn't that be something like:

<logic:equal name="yourFormName" property="dispatch" value="update">

Your code updates a property on a form, not a request parameter.

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>