Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Anou Manavalan <an...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/16 15:22:44 UTC

FW: RE: [VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from incubator

Steve,

On removing the jars, looks like jce and the jdbc one's are the problematic.
Lets remove them and may be send one more Exit request ? What do you think ?

I don't think we need to remove saaj, junit...

regards,
-Anou

>From: "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM>
>To: "'dims@yahoo.com'" <di...@yahoo.com>, general@incubator.apache.org,
>   pmc@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: RE: [VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from incubator
>Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:22:48 -0500
>
>Sure thing, the juddi.cwiki was updated earlier in the week but I haven't
>yet updated the site.  We were already dicussing which jar's to remove from
>CVS:
>
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=juddi-dev&m=107902078216120&w=2
>
>Steve

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx

RE: Removing jar files from jUDDI CVS

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
jaxrpc.jar and saaj.jar have been removed from cvs as well now.

If you need them (and you will to build jUDDI) they're bundled in with
Axis 1.1 release which is where the copies I just removed came from in
the first place:

 http://ws.apache.org/axis/download.cgi

If you're building with JDK 1.3.x you'll need copies of jca.jar and
jdbc2_0-stdext.jar (these are included in JDK 1.4.x)

 Java Cryptography Extendsion (jca.jar)
 http://java.sun.com/products/jce/

 I originally aquired the JDBC 2.0 optional package jar file
 from Tomcat's common/lib directory. I'm having some trouble
 locating a location to grab it now.
 http:// ???

If you would like to build and run the UDDI4j unit tests you'll need
junit.jar and uddi4j.jar

 JUnit
 http://www.junit.org/

 UDDI4j
 http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/uddi4j/

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Steve