Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by ashish paliwal <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 14:32:29 UTC

whats does JDBCStoreQuery.getIndependentExpressionCandidates() do ?

Hi,

While parsing a given query, before making query expression, in the
constructor of *DataStoreExecutor* class we initialize the* ClassMetaData[]
_metas*. I wanted to know that when can the method *
getIndependentExpressionCandidates*() called for initializing *_metas, *return
array of more than one class. I have seen it returning the base class of the
query tree.
I basically could not understand the exact function this method performs.

Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks

--
Ashish Paliwal