Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/06/29 22:26:23 UTC

google analytics in maven generated site?

Hi,
I tried to add a snippet of xml code to the site.xml and the site plugin chokes since it is not expecting it.

Does anyone have an example of using the ganalytics-maven-plugin plugin?

Is there another way to add non-complaint xml snippets to a maven site.xml file?

Thanks very much!

Re: google analytics in maven generated site?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
You can use your own template / skin (
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/templatefile.html)
to have complete control over what's rendered.

Kalle