Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Suresh V <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/14 01:21:56 UTC

SSH Action Callback not received, Action times out after 10 minutes

Dear Oozie experts,

My workflow has a couple of shell actions that execute a script on an edge
node.

The first action completes promptly as soon as the script finishes in edge
node, but the second action that runs a different script on same edge node
does not complete when the script finishes, and instead waits for 10
minutes for the timeout and then completes and goes to next action.

I am sure the second script did complete, as I could verify it.

What could be causing the call back not received for the second script from
the edge node?
I looked at the logs under Oozie-oozi folder for the run and there was no
error log, only stdout log with output from the script and pid log.

Any help to sort this out is greatly appreciated.

-Suresh.