Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "victoria.hardy" <vi...@vecna.com> on 2014/08/20 23:35:34 UTC

"[CWiki] Account Whitelisting"

Hello,
      I am a new QA volunteer who would like to be whitelisted for the
wiki. My username is victoria.hardy and my real name is Victoria Hardy.

Thank you,
      Victoria

--
Victoria Hardy</br>
Software Tester</br>

victoria.hardy@vecna.com</br>

401-499-3942 (mobile)</br>

www.vecna.com</br>

Cambridge Research Laboratory</br>

Vecna Technologies, Inc.</br>

36 Cambridge Park Drive
Cambridge, MA 02140</br>

Office: (617) 864-0636
Fax: (617) 864-0638
http://vecna.com</br>

Better Technology, Better World (TM)</br>

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential.
Therefore,
if this message has been received in error,
please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not
intended to waive any applicable privilege.
Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the
author.

Re: "[CWiki] Account Whitelisting"

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
victoria.hardy wrote:
>       I am a new QA volunteer who would like to be whitelisted for the
> wiki. My username is victoria.hardy and my real name is Victoria Hardy.

Welcome! Victoria Lynn Hardy (victoria.hardy) whitelisted.

Andrea