Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2002/11/26 17:34:13 UTC

make a call to external applications

hi all,

I have several struts applications that I would like to call mainly
from a portal that users can access after a successful login.

I do do it like the fragment code below.

li><a href="http://localhost:8080/intranetMailAdmin/listMailsToSend.do"
><bean:message key="libelle.application.mail"/></a>
<li><a href="http://localhost:8080/intranetVL/listParamVL.do"><bean:message
key="libelle.application.vl"/></a>

How could I avoid hard coding these calls?

Thankx in advance

Meissa

Re: make a call to external applications

Posted by Patrice <pp...@nerim.net>.
You can use the <html:link> tag:

  <bean:message key="libelle.application.mail"/>
  <bean:message key="libelle.application.vl"/>

Best Regards
Patrice

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>